Stories are real and free for your enjoyment! Small donations are welcome.

Pool sex - anniversary part 1

For our 10th wedding anniversary we visited a lovely spa resorts hidden in the lovely Magalies Mountains, on the outskirts of Johannesburg. We were booked into a lovely luxury suite located in the indigenous forest situated on the hang of the mountain. The suite had its own private patio with a small heated plunge pool with beautiful views over the valley below.


After our first spa session we returned to our suite to get dress for dinner at the restaurant. My wife and I decided to take a quick swim to rinse off the oils of the spa session. The water of the swimming pool was a comfortable temperature, not too hot or cold. We embraced each other and reflected back on how we have met, just more than ten years ago and when we also ended up in a heated pool that evening…in each other’s arms and madly in love. Back then we would have give anything to make love right there and then but there was too many people around.

While we talked about how in love we were when we just met, my wife smiled, took off her bikini and threw it on the patio outside. “Nobody can see us now” she said with a naughty grin. She took off my swim shorts and flung it over her shoulders. With her one hand she stroked my dick while it hardened to a full-blown erection. The warmth of our mouths met as we kissed each other like that first time. My hands slid from her wet back on to her tight round ass, while her breast squashed against my chest and my penis pushed in search of her vagina. I could feel her stiff nipples against my wet skin and the hardness of her clitoris against my penis.

We played a while, each longing to be fucked. She wrapped her legs around my waist as my penis slipped into her wet pussy. We moved closer to the side of the pool where she laid back with her arms stretched out on the side of the pool and her breasts exposed outside of the water, with the blue swimming pool light and water reflecting on her perfect breasts. I licked her breasts and hard nipples that were soaking wet from the water. Gently I thrust my penis deeper inside her. Her lower body was floating weightless with my penis the only support.

She bit her lip and moaned as I start fucking her more vigorously. She pulled me closer with her legs and grabbed me around my neck to ensure more downward pressure on my dick and deeper penetration. We were fucking like wild animals and I could feel my load exploding into her vagina. She kept on going and as she slowed, we held each other and kissed softly… still locked into our love embrace.



After dinner that night, she seduced me again. This time with her beautiful body dressed in sexy red lingerie that did not leave much for the imagination…but that encounter I will leave for another time.

7 comments:

  1. Wow All these taking joy in water pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above photos are really sexy and every people are interested in sex and they want partner to do sex and that can possible by online cam sites.

    live girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment opportunity. Hey! lovers checkout the best pills for your date it will increase your mood 3X times faster than normal. You can buy edegra pills here!


    ReplyDelete