Stories are real and free for your enjoyment! Small donations are welcome.

Erotic Sunday Afternoon Siesta

After having a delectable Sunday lunch at one of our local restaurants the wife and I returned home, heading for the bedroom for an afternoon siesta. The children are at last at an age where we can sometimes indulge in an afternoon nap while they play outside. Afternoon naps were quite foreigner to us for the past few years.


At this stage all I was thinking of was sleep. My wife on the other hand had other ideas… It must have been the wine talking. She was already on the bed when my head hit the pillow. She was smiling seductively and gently pulled away her blouse revealing her cleavage. I turned over to her and kissed her on her breast. “Close the door”, she said. I went over close the door softly and locked it. We were undressing like it was the first time we’re doing this. Oh… her naked body… had blood rushing into my penis. Now it was as hard as a rock. She pushed me down on the bed, kissing my chest, moving down and kissed my penis. She took it deep in her mouth, almost swallowing it whole. She sucked and moved her mouth up and down and brushing her tongue over my penis’ head, down its shaft, licking my balls, moving up the shaft and played the head with her tongue. I turned her around so that she was facing my dick and I her pussy…69. I softly started licking her pussy lips, opening it with my tongue and gently licking her clitoris. She was wet and wild, groaning like an animal.

She wanted it doggy style. I of course, had no objection to her request. I was standing behind her with her knees aligned with the bedside. Her beautiful bum was facing me, while I took her by the ankles, almost like you would hold a wheelbarrow, and entered her from behind. Usually when she gives me one of her super blow jobs, I don’t last that long with intercourse, but today was different. I had the stamina of a race horse. “Oh…argh…yeah…” she murmured as I pushed her hard and long. My dick was feeling the joy of her warm contracting wet pussy. It felt that I could go on forever. We were at it for almost five minutes if not longer.

“Wait” she said, winking in the direction of the mirror cupboard door. Now we watched each other as we continued fucking doggy style. I could not take my eyes of her breast bouncing as I fucked her harder and harder. Then we just couldn’t hold back any longer and we both had to try and keep as quiet as we can while cumming.

Sometimes my wife can surprise me…even after being married for almost ten years. That is what I love about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment